REGULAR ENTRANCE EXAMS
Entrance exams into Lifeforte International High School for the 2019-2020 session will take place on Saturday 26th January 2019.
1) IBADAN: Lifeforte International High School, 1 Lifeforte Boulevard, Awotan GRA, .
2) LAGOS: CIVIC CENTRE (Grand Banquet Hall) Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island.
3) ABUJA: Transcorp Hilton (Nasarawa Hall).
4) PORT HARCOURT: Hotel Presidential, Aba Road, GRA Phase II, Port-Harcourt
5) WARRI: (information will be available later).
All interested candidates can obtain admission forms for N20,000.00 from any of the locations below or by downloading the form from this web site or by filling the online form. Forms may be submitted at the respective examination centre on the day of the exam or at an earlier date to any of the locations below.
Lagos Liaison Office (64b Raymond Njoku st. off Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi)
Lifeforte International Junior School (3 Oshin st. Kongi, Bodija, Ibadan)
Lifeforte International High School (1 Lifeforte Boulevard, Awotan GRA, Ibadan)
Forms must be submitted latest on the date of the examination.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US
Phone: (+234) 805 226 4640, (+234) 802 301 7324
Concerning applications submitted after the exam date but before the required academic session please contact us for further information.
LIFEFORTE SCHOLARSHIP ENTRANCE EXAMS
A range of merit based scholarships for the Smart and Gifted from Grade 7/JSS1 to A Levels are awarded by Lifeforte International High School each year to commemorate the anniversary of the school’s inception (November 5th 1990). The scholarships are for excellence in academics, music, art, public speaking and sports.
Our 2018 scholarship examination towards the 2019/2020 session was concluded on Saturday 24th of November 2018.
· If you choose to download the PDF forms print them out, fill both forms and bring them with you on the day of the examination.
· Pay an Application form fee of N20,000 on submission of the forms.
The scholarship examination takes place only in Lifeforte International High school. (Where is the school?)
Students must qualify for scholarships based on their outstanding performance in the scholarship examination and may have to demonstrate in a practical assessment a level of excellence and natural aptitude in their chosen category.